Funding settlement shortfall and deductibility

lundi 13 avril 2015

Learned members,



My purchase is set up as following:



95% loan



10% equity release - deposit and stamp duty



Let's say the equity release doesn't come through in time for settlement (as it requires a change of lender and discharge of existing mortgage), how can I fund the shortfall and keep the deductibility?



The 10% will only be covered by dipping in to a higher interest line of credit (which is already mixed), and gulp, credit cards.



Will this be any different if it is an IP from day 1? Vs Year 3? I presume its the same, as it is where the trail began?



Any good ways to cover the shortfall then pay myself back with the loan?



Any alternatives I could offer the vendor to get it across the line on the date? (We both need it to settle the precise day it's planned to).

Funding settlement shortfall and deductibility

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels