Virgin Credit Card

dimanche 12 avril 2015

Hi All

Back to credit cards.



We are with Virgin (Credit Card), purely because we receive 4 free flights within Australia during a 1 year period, buy one, get one free. There are additional costs, not major but you get what is available at the time you book.



I want to cancel this because am over the lack of - customer service, frustrating/useless, on line services not user friendly.



I am at a breaking point, spent 2 hours this morning on the phone and achieved nothing. I wont go into all the details, but I need to look at another credit supplier.



I know there has been plenty of info on credit cards, but things change and need to look at options again



I am just looking for something that will provide the travel component, I don't actually worry about the point system? and want a user friendly internet service when looking statements etc.



That's enough from me now, need another coffee.

Help.



MTR:)

Virgin Credit Card

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels