Hi Guys,
Just wondered if anyone has any info on this?
I've just purchased an IP property & I'm planning on renovating the bathroom - Around 5k.
The property isn't advertised for rent as yet, because I think I the bathroom needs replacing before I rent the house out to maximise the rent & increase its demand.
I plan on demolishing the old bathroom and obtaining a scraping depreciation schedule + another diminishing depreciation schedule after for the new bathroom.
I already have a PPOR and the new property was always going to be an IP.
Question: Will I still be able to claim deductions even though the property isn't available for rent?
?Available for Rent? Tax Ded Question
Just wondered if anyone has any info on this?
I've just purchased an IP property & I'm planning on renovating the bathroom - Around 5k.
The property isn't advertised for rent as yet, because I think I the bathroom needs replacing before I rent the house out to maximise the rent & increase its demand.
I plan on demolishing the old bathroom and obtaining a scraping depreciation schedule + another diminishing depreciation schedule after for the new bathroom.
I already have a PPOR and the new property was always going to be an IP.
Question: Will I still be able to claim deductions even though the property isn't available for rent?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire