Hi All,
After some urgent advice on shower screens.. Currently renovating my PPOR which will possible in future become IP.
I have been quoted $1200 for 2 x semi-frameless shower screens and also have a glazier mate who is pushing me towards frameless and has quoted me $1800 for both (generally each shower is around $2000 for frameless).
In terms of re-sale or valuations, I do not feel the decision will make much of an impact on $$$ although it may add to the initial 'wow' factor.
Also in terms of functionality and usability if it is to become a IP, which option is best?
Pro's and Con's for each based on the above costs?
Thanks in advance!
Shower Screens - Frameless worthwhile?
After some urgent advice on shower screens.. Currently renovating my PPOR which will possible in future become IP.
I have been quoted $1200 for 2 x semi-frameless shower screens and also have a glazier mate who is pushing me towards frameless and has quoted me $1800 for both (generally each shower is around $2000 for frameless).
In terms of re-sale or valuations, I do not feel the decision will make much of an impact on $$$ although it may add to the initial 'wow' factor.
Also in terms of functionality and usability if it is to become a IP, which option is best?
Pro's and Con's for each based on the above costs?
Thanks in advance!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire