Do such townhouses exist? Where there aren't rules about keeping a consistent look?
So basically the BC would manage all the shared facilities but owners are otherwise free to do whatever they want - paint it, change the roof, render the exterior, etc.
I get the need for consistency in an apartment building (e.g. don't want everyone having different doors and door knobs, different coloured verandah railings etc), but I don't see how a little variation would hurt a townhouse complex. I mean you could still have guidelines, such as no pink or bright coloured houses, and you need to keep it to a certain standard so they don't fall into disrepair etc. Maybe standardize certain things like fences, letter boxes, but give owners creative freedom for the rest.
I've been wondering for a while whether such complexes exist out there.
Townhouses where you are allowed to make changes to the exterior
So basically the BC would manage all the shared facilities but owners are otherwise free to do whatever they want - paint it, change the roof, render the exterior, etc.
I get the need for consistency in an apartment building (e.g. don't want everyone having different doors and door knobs, different coloured verandah railings etc), but I don't see how a little variation would hurt a townhouse complex. I mean you could still have guidelines, such as no pink or bright coloured houses, and you need to keep it to a certain standard so they don't fall into disrepair etc. Maybe standardize certain things like fences, letter boxes, but give owners creative freedom for the rest.
I've been wondering for a while whether such complexes exist out there.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire