Do you want 8%-10% ROI in Property?

mardi 17 mars 2015

HI there



The offer above is quite realistic and anyone who has completed a renovation would tell you that that is quite conservative but for the sake of you thinking it is too good to be true.... well it IS true and its quite good! Better than the banks offering you any day.



Proven track record.

2 houses bought and renovated in the last 10 months.

1st House, bank revalued at $60K more than the purchase price 2.5 months prior.

Topped up loan to buy 2nd house

2nd House, bank revalued at $121K more than the purchase price 5.5 months prior.

Topped up loan but just short of purchase price and renovations.



Hence why I am here to see if anyone out there is willing to help me as well as your own bank balance at the end of the term?



Proposal:



I am looking for $100K-$120K to complete the above.

I envisage the renovations to be completed 6-12 months from the last week of April this year.



Need funds in my account by 28th April 2015.



How do you protect yourself?

- We draw up a contract (you can choose the lawyer and you pay for the fees) to make it all legal.



What's in it for me I hear you ask?

- 8% to 10% ROI plus your principle back TAX FREE within 6-12 months as above. I could do it for 15% depending on conditions.



For example, if you invest $100K, you will get back your $100K plus $8K-15K back within 6-12 months. The best way to beat the banks.



This is a bricks and mortar investment.



Highlights

? 8%-15% return within 6-12 months

? Tax Free



So there you have it. I am fully transparent.



Your role in all this?

- Nothing. You just provide the funds to complete the project.



Once the house has been renovated, I will get the bank to revalue the property..... I and the agent believe that if I do what I want to do, it will add at least $200K to the purchase price. Then I will get the loan topped up (all my responsibility) and give your money back plus above interest.



Please drop me a message..

No time wasters.



I am willing to take in more than one investor with multiple amounts to make up the money I need to complete the project.



The only condition is that you do not have a say in the project or how it should be done. I've already drawn up the plans and builder sourced.



Again, time is of the essence as I must have the money in my account (after you are happy with legality) by 28th April. (to show the bank that I have enough for them to complete the purchase (I am only $20K short but without money for renovations, will not go ahead as no point).



Thanks



Frank

Do you want 8%-10% ROI in Property?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels