Hi Everyone,
Have Joined a while ago but have been researching up until now.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a small residential developement. Will be putting 4 row dwellings on a 900m block in Adelaide. The aim will be to keep 2 and sell the other 2.
Our PPOR is in my girlfriends name.
I have intended on buying the initial property just under my name, but have been told I should consider setting up separate trust for this.
Would like to get some of your expert opinions on the matter, and can provide whatever info I've left out!
Thanks,
Mitch.
Have Joined a while ago but have been researching up until now.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a small residential developement. Will be putting 4 row dwellings on a 900m block in Adelaide. The aim will be to keep 2 and sell the other 2.
Our PPOR is in my girlfriends name.
I have intended on buying the initial property just under my name, but have been told I should consider setting up separate trust for this.
Would like to get some of your expert opinions on the matter, and can provide whatever info I've left out!
Thanks,
Mitch.
Entity required?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire