Hi,
At the moment, I got a fibro garage that is about 150mm setback from the side boundary and has gutter/DP to the boundary side.
I plan to knock it down, and reconstruct it 5m closer to the street. Am I able to retain its 150mm setback to the side boundary with gutter/DP to the boundary side?
In the Bankstown council DCP, part 13.8 on ANCILLARY DEVELOPMENT says:
The garage sits behind the rear of the house along a 3m wide side driveway. So it won't work if it is going to have a side setback by 0.9m to put gutters in.
Anyone know Bankstown Council policy to garages that could help?
At the moment, I got a fibro garage that is about 150mm setback from the side boundary and has gutter/DP to the boundary side.
I plan to knock it down, and reconstruct it 5m closer to the street. Am I able to retain its 150mm setback to the side boundary with gutter/DP to the boundary side?
In the Bankstown council DCP, part 13.8 on ANCILLARY DEVELOPMENT says:
Code:
13.8 The minimum setback to the side and rear boundaries of the allotment is:
(a) zero setback for carports or masonry walls that do not contain windows,
eaves and gutters provided the structures comply with the Building Code
of Australia; or
(b) 0.45 metre for non?masonry walls that do not contain a windows, eaves
and gutters; or
(c) 0.9 metre for walls with windows, or outbuildings that are or are intended
to be used for recreation purposes.The garage sits behind the rear of the house along a 3m wide side driveway. So it won't work if it is going to have a side setback by 0.9m to put gutters in.
Anyone know Bankstown Council policy to garages that could help?
Garage reconstruction in Bankstown Council - Help?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire